3rd Party EventsThird party events raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's Mississippi.
What is a Third Party Event?
Third party events are activities or events managed by volunteers or community groups that are designed to raise awareness or funds for Alzheimer’s Mississippi. Whether you want to create a new event or donate the proceeds of your established event, our Third Party program give you the support and tools you need to host a wonderful event and give back to the community. 100% of your donations will stay in Mississippi and support the mission of Alzheimer’s Mississippi.
If you are interested in hosting a Third Party Event, please contact:
Upcoming Third Party Events & Fundraisers
Thanks to all of our past third party events:
- Tunica County Community Affairs Run/Walk for Alzheimer’s
- Oxford Color Invasion 5K
- Tallahatchie Minds Matter Alzheimer’s Color Walk — Pilot Club of New Albany
- Purple Tie Gala
- Brookhaven Forget Me Not 5k Walk/Run
- Leo Run to Remember Meridian Marathon
- Magnolia Health Dog Days of Summer
- Forget Me Nots of Brandon Consignment
- Annual Beth Van Winkle Memorial Round to Remember Golf Scramble
- Lazy Magnolia First Friday